Welcome to AWC Basel! Please join us, whether you are new to Basel or just new to the idea of American Women’s Clubs. We are here to help people successfully adjust to life in Switzerland. Arriving in a new country or establishing a network in a new city can be overwhelming, especially when the language may not be your own. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Members enjoy the following benefits:
• A full program of members-only daytime, evening and holiday activities and events
• Member-only interest groups covering a wide range of activities including Walk & Talk, Book Club, Mahjong & Wine Tasting
• Regular email updates and newsletters
• Access to the member-only AWC Facebook page to stay up to date on all the AWC events, photos and announcements
• Updates on volunteer and philanthropic opportunities
• FAWCO membership
• Fabulous friendships, fun activities and meaningful ways to contribute while living in beautiful Basel
Membership runs May 1 to April 30 and dues are paid as follows:
CHF 80 - Annual dues (May 1- April 30)
CHF 40 - New membership dues (Jan 1- April 30) new members only
CH 20 - No resident dues. Members living outside of Switzerland
To become a member, please click the box below to fill out the online membership application. After completing the application, go to the Pay Dues page to learn how to pay the annual dues.